ADS Federal has played a vital role in the development of unmanned systems and their integration into the national airspace. This is one of the fastest-growing areas in the industry, and providing quality, mission-critical support to unmanned aircraft program offices is essential.
Our engineers and SMEs are skilled in R&D, payload development/integration and policy; support that will maximize the performance of any UAS project office. We have operational know-how and technical understanding to help bridge the gap between design concept, production, and utilization reality. Our professionals have the expertise to assist in Test and Evaluation phases of developing UAS projects before production. We are exceptionally knowledgeable with the operational requirements of UAS ranging from hand-held to large, long-range tactical systems.
Our UAS SMEs have developed best practices including the following capabilities:
- UAS Concept of Operations Development
- UAS Programmatic Advising Support
- Payload Development/Integration
- Sensor/C4I Integration
- Test & Evaluation
- Multi-UAS Networking
- Airframe Structures & Materials
- UAS Propulsion
- Situational Awareness
For more information about our Unmanned Aerial Systems Capabilities Contact us.
ADS Federal is providing Autonomous Unmanned Systems Teaming and Collaboration (AUSTC) support in GPS Denied (GD) Environments for the Army Research and Development Center (ARDEC). This AUSTC program employs a “think-tank” and modified “skunk-works” approach to identify and determine the best path forward for new and game-changing technologies that may be available or in development to achieve a tactical advantage. The growing use of tunnels and underground facilities (UGF) by the military and irregular forces to gain a tactical advantage is becoming more sophisticated and effective, increasing the likelihood of U.S. Forces encountering military-purposed GD structures on future battlefields. ADS Federal leads the way by providing:
- The capability to autonomously navigate and simultaneously map deep underground facilities and tunnels while providing Soldiers complete situational awareness in a GPS denied environment.
- Complete open system architecture enabling independent integration with new sensors, algorithms, and software without OEM involvement.
- An artificial intelligence teaming software that enables multiple manned and unmanned systems in order to collaborate to navigate and map complex tunnel systems and identify tactical targets such as weapons of mass destruction.
- Onboard obstacle avoidance system that autonomously selects the optimal navigational path to the objective.
- Manned portable navigation and mapping system that communicates wirelessly through a self-healing IP network and collaborates with unmanned systems to provide complete situational awareness in a GPS denied environment.
- A revolutionary Through The Earth (TTE) communications system that can transmit and receive voice, data and 3D localization through 300 meters of solid rock.
- Cutting edge battery technology that provides 250% longer life than Li-Po by 2019 and 400% by 2021.
For more information regarding our UGV capabilities, please Contact us.
ADS Federal has become a premier Directed and Counter Directed Energy company in the region. Our expertise has assisted the DoD in their recent achievements to deliver operational-based Directed and Counter Directed Energy weapons to the warfighter. As a prime contractor at the Office of Naval Research in Directed Energy Programs, ADS Federal provides a full-range of S&T resources and SMEs so the Navy can facilitate the transition of these Directed Energy systems to the fleet in order to address current and planned threats. We provide S&T best practices for a large portfolio of Directed Energy technologies to include High Power Radio Frequency (HPRF), High Power Microwave (HPM), solid state and high energy lasers. Our SMEs have experience in research & prototype development, project management, and planning, design, development, integration, Test & Evaluation, advanced manufacturing techniques, delivery, and sustainment. The Navy relies on ADS Federal to transition these Directed Energy systems to the fleet within budget and schedule.
For more information about our Directed Energy Capabilities Contact us.
ADS Federal is a proven leader in the analysis, implementation, and testing of all aspects of C4ISR systems and technology. We play an important role in enabling the U.S. Navy to develop new and advanced C4ISR concepts and technology. As a major contributor to the Office of Naval Research (ONR) Code 31, C4ISR Directorate, we support research in math, electronics, computers & information sciences and their application in command & control, cyber, EW, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance. ADS Federal plays a significant role in C4ISR technology development relative to urgent Navy warfighter requirements and managing/directing of ONR Science & Technology (S&T) resources. Some of the C4ISR Projects we manage include:
- Navigation, global positioning systems, inertial and timing systems that interface with naval C4ISR
- Radio frequency systems, signal process, and antenna development
- Integrated Topside Electromagnetic Maneuver Command & Control (EMC2) Innovation Naval Porotype
- Quantum Entanglement (QE) phenomenology, hardware and optical technologies relating to Navy electromagnetic sensing, jamming, communication, and electronic warfare applications
- Electromagnetic propagation of small vessels using differential laser absorption spectroscopy
- Deep-space Supper-Luminal Laser Communications relay between earth-based and deep-space based platforms
For more information about our C4ISR Capabilities Contact us.
ADS Federal is an expert in Records Management controlling the creation, distribution, maintenance, and disposition of information about business activities and transitions. We help clients find long-term Records Management solutions. As digital technology tends to change frequently and degrade quickly, ADS Federal understands the importance of finding solutions that can refresh and migrate records often in order to ensure long-term accessibility. ADS Federal has become an INFOR Alliance Partner giving us the tools and resources to design and deliver scalable ERP solutions to Federal Agencies. Civilian and DoD agencies are looking for faster and less expensive ways to deliver services and provide information to its stakeholders. Using INFOR software technology, ADS Federal can simplify compliance, streamline reporting and operate organizations more effectively. ADS Federal can help to solve financial, Human Resources and supply chain challenges quicker and more affordably using INFOR software versus the more traditional and expensive software solutions. INFOR, the leading software provider for healthcare organizations, and ADS Federal can now deliver a comprehensive suite of applications that support finance, Human Resources, supply chain, research and compliance providing data connectivity in support of electronic health records across clinical, financial and operational source systems cServices include:
- Data Management Strategy Formulation
- Development of Enterprise Data Dictionaries
- Development of Data Asset Catalog
- Development of Data Reference Models
- Establishment of Data Governance in Conjunction with Client’s Life-Cycle Management (LCM) programs
- Implementation of Data Management Body of Knowledge (DMBOK) Best Practices.
For more information about Data Management Capabilities Contact us.
ADS Federal has provided superior S&T support to government clients since 1996. Our reputation has allowed the company to expand support into a variety of S&T industries. Support areas include Directed Energy, UAS, Energetic Materials, Applied Engineering, and Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) educational outreach support. ADS Federal supports the Office of Naval Research in numerous areas regarding S&T development and analyses of requirements, matching technologies to Naval Aviation and Weapons Warfare for Discovery and Invention and Future Naval Capabilities and assists in technology assessments and evaluations. The Office of Naval Research relies on ADS Federal to support their strategic plans, mission, and goals within the S&T industry. ADS Federal has gained significant capabilities and experience in Technology Transfer and Commercialization Programs supporting the U.S. Navy. We serve as an executive agent for technology transfer and commercialization throughout the Office of Naval Research to achieve critical services for Science & Technology, Research & Development and third-party contract performers. Using technology transfer best practices, we design processes and practices to reduce risk in technology transfer and improve the ability to deliver solutions to its customers and end-users. We provide planning, facilitation, and execution of speed-to-the fleet programs such as Innovative Naval Prototypes, Leap Ahead Technologies, Technology Innovation, Operations Analysis, TechSolutions, Rapid Prototyping, Joint Technologies, and SwampWorks.
For more information about Science & Technology Contact us.
Our Program Management and acquisition support have been commended countless times by government clients. ADS Federal supports Client Program Managers(PMs) in strategic analyses, market research, special studies, and road mapping activities for improving planning, processes and program investments. In addition, ADS Federal has provided excellent support partnering with the Office of Naval Research’s PMs and other DoD agencies to plan and execute Technology Area Working Group meetings, and the annual Future Naval Capabilities execution program plans. ADS Federal is able to provide unparalleled acquisition support to help meet the client’s future needs because of our deep knowledge and understanding of our customers.